Pickup your holds curbside and use the bookdrops during limited hours at all locations.
See our curbside pickup page for more information.
Interlibrary Loan at Kansas City, Kansas Public Library
Can't find what you're looking for? Request items from another library by filling out an interlibrary loan request. Patrons need only have a library card in good standing to request items from other libraries. To make a request ask any KCKPL staff member or contact the interlibrary loan department by calling (913) 295-8250 ext. 6201 or email the department at email@example.com. OR...
Make a Direct Request
First, be sure to check the Kansas City, KS Public Library's catalog to see if the item is already in our collection. If so, place the item on hold and get it delivered to your branch library location.
Put in a Direct Request
- Simply go to the WorldCat database and search for item
- Locate the item you wish to request in WorldCat
- Select "Borrow this item from another library (Interlibrary Loan)"
- Fill out the ILL request form and click "Submit"
- A message will appear letting you know if the submission was successful. Our ILL department will then process the submitted ILL form.