First, be sure to check the Kansas City, KS Public Library's catalog to see if the item is already in our collection. If so, place the item on hold and get it delivered to your branch library location.
- Simply go to the WorldCat database and search for item
- Locate the item you wish to request in WorldCat
- Select "Borrow this item from another library (Interlibrary Loan)"
- Fill out the ILL request form and click "Submit"
- A message will appear letting you know if the submission was successful. Our ILL department will then process the submitted ILL form.
Put in a Direct Request