- In response to COVID-19, all KCKPL locations & book drops are closed until further notice. All current checkout due dates will be extended. Our digital movies, music, and ebooks can be accessed at any time on our eCommunity at ecommunity.kckpl.org.
Kansas City, Kansas Public Library is actively monitoring the spread of COVID-19 or coronavirus within our area. Please refer to this page for any updates to library programs and services as well as to find helpful information from trusted resources about this virus. Updates will also be posted to the library's social media pages.
Facebook | Twitter | Instagram
Library Service Changes
eCommunity Digital Resources
Simply sign in with your library card to access e-Resources. If you don't have a Kansas City, Kansas Public Library card, you can get immediate access by signing up for an online eCard.
Trusted Resources about Coronavirus and for help during this time
- Wyandotte County Stay-at-Home Order FAQs
- Kansas City, Kansas Public Schools Website
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC)
- World Health Organization
- Wyandotte County Health Department
- Wyandotte County Self-Reporting Information
- The National Domestic Violence Hotline can be reached at 1-800-799-7233. You can also visit thehotline.org or text LOVEIS to 22522. Advocates can help you talk through your options and provide resources that can help you make plans to stay safe.