Each branch location has different capacity limits based on computer capacity and building size.
Main - 30 people
FL Schlagle - 10 people
South Branch - 30 people
Turner Community Library - 5 people
West Wyandotte - 30 people
- Patrons are limited to 30 minutes a visit.
- There will be a welcome station at entry
- Masks are required and we ask that you practice social distancing of 6ft
- Hand sanitizer will be available
- A count will be taken to ensure we stay within capacity limits
- Adults must remain with their children
- We are offering full service with the exception of in-person programs, meeting rooms in-person, and outreach
- We will also continue curbside service and virtual programming.
- Computer labs are open but there will be a limited number of computers available to practice social distancing
- Bathrooms and vending machines are open for the public
- Seating and furniture have been removed for social distancing
- Regular disinfecting of the building and extra attention on computer stations/vending areas
- No loitering outside of the buildings
- Staff may use gloves to receive money and deal with payments at the desk
Library branches are reopen for public visits during limited hours. All branch locations are also offering curbside service.
Public & Curbside Service HoursMain, South Branch, & West Wyandotte Library
Friday and Saturday 9AM-5PM
Third Saturday of the month 9AM-5PM
Turner Community Library - Due to the small size of this branch, max capacity of 5 people in the library at once.
- Bookdrops will be open 24/7 for returns at Main, South Branch, Turner Community, & West Wyandotte Library.