Try our Super Craft Projects for Kids!
Free craft projects and holiday gift ideas for kids of all ages!
- Lots of Different Colors of Construction Paper
- Elmer's Glue
- Cotton Balls (optional)
- Start with a medium sized green rectangle. This will be your background.
- Cut 2 or 3 large flowers out of different colors of paper.
- Cut strips of paper about a half inch wide and 3-4 inches long in the same colors as your large flowers. These will be your springs!
- Fold the strips back and forth so they look like springs.
- Glue one end of the spring to the background and the other to the flower. Now your flowers will be springing to life! (Add extra springs for super bouncy flowers)
- Use other colors of construction paper to decorate your garden. You can make more flowers, grass, Easter eggs or the sun. Use cotton balls to make clouds.
See the full list of crafts here.